E-Commerce and Magento
Every one of us daily browses and shop through ecommerce websites like Flipkart, Myntra and many more. These websites have made our shopping so much easy because all we do is find our category, see pictures of products, add it in our cart and wait for the delivery.
Have you ever imagined how this all works like how your things get added to that cart, how you easily apply those discount coupons, how you sort things according to prices and popularity. How these websites are built? Let’s discover this through technical eyes.
Magento is the Answer.
There are so many CMSs and Magento is one such system that allows perfect management of content and is an open source. This system specializes in online websites management and is owned by renowned company E-bay.
With so much growth in e-commerce industry, Magento Developers in India have popularized too. One can get their business websites done in affordable prices through Magento Developers in India.
Three pillars for Magento Development:
1. PHP- You must have latest version of PHP in your system.
2. Zend framework- Zend is a PHP framework that installs maximum functionality to it.This can be called as baseand birth place for magento.
3. MySql – Database used to store all the information and support. You must have 5.0 or higher version of this to get maximum functionalities.
Three Major Platforms:
1. Magento Community- This is the most basic platform available for users. You can download basic files, edit themes, extend plugins and get your website ready for your requirements. This is totally a free version.
2. Magento Go- this is Cloud version where everything can be done and stored on cloud that provided by company Magento. This doesn’t require installation of software on computer systems. This is the least customizable version available.
3. Magento Enterprise- This specializes for enterprises and business companies. This is not at all free version. When one is looking for launching new e-commerce website from business point of view then this is the option. It provides everything from installation to tech support and debugging features.
Magento Developers in India knows how to provide best installation, tech support, troubleshoot and many more services. They sure know the power and beauty of this technology and thus delivering loads of business ideas online.
November 2, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 18, 2016